Are you bored of sifting over your Instagram feed in search of the post you’ve previously enjoyed? Do you want to revisit some of your most loved posts, but aren’t sure the ones you liked? Take a look at us as we will guide you through the steps for revealing the Posts You’ve Liked Before On Instagram
Instagram has grown to become an extremely popular platform for social media over the last few years with more than one billion users. With its huge number of posts it’s easy to get lost of the posts you’ve liked and it can be difficult to go back and revisit them in the future. This article will provide you with the easy steps of locating your favorite Instagram posts Instagram and saving the posts for a later time.
2. WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO SEE YOUR LIKED POSTS ON INSTAGRAM?
While scrolling through Instagram we see different posts we like and would like to revisit later. But, due to an endless scroll function it’s easy to get lost in those posts that we’ve enjoyed. When you know how to find your favorite posts, you’ll be able go back to your most loved content, find interesting profiles and interact with your favourite content creators.
3. HOW TO SEE YOUR LIKED POSTS ON INSTAGRAM USING THE MOBILE APP
STEP 1: OPEN THE INSTAGRAM APP
Start Instagram. Launch the Instagram application on your smartphone.
STEP 2: TAP ON THE PROFILE ICON
After the app has been opened Once the app is open, tap at the “Profile” icon in the lower right edge of your screen.
STEP 3: ACCESS THE SETTINGS MENU
Tap the horizontal three lines in the upper right part of the display. This will open the Settings menu.
STEP 4: TAP ON ACCOUNT AND THEN ON POSTS YOU’VE LIKED
On the Settings menu, scroll to the bottom to Account and then tap. From there, you can tap posts you’ve liked, and you’ll see all of the posts you’ve liked on Instagram.
4. HOW TO SEE YOUR LIKED POSTS ON INSTAGRAM USING A DESKTOP
- Go to Instagram’s site using your preferred browser.
- Log into your account with an account username as well as a password.
- Click on the profile icon located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. This will open your profile.
- Make sure you click on three vertical lines in the upper right part of the display.
- In the drop-down menu, select on Settings, then click on Account.
- Then, click on the Posts You’ve Liked and you’ll see all posts you’ve liked on Instagram.
Discovering posts that you’ve liked previously that you’ve liked on Instagram is an easy procedure that is possible using mobile devices as well as desktop computers. Following the steps laid out within this post, you’ll be able to quickly access all the posts that you’ve enjoyed on Instagram regardless of whether you want to revisit your past or simply keep on top of your passions. With only a couple of taps or clicks, you’ll quickly locate every one of your previously liked posts, and keep following the content you enjoy. When you’re surfing Instagram take the time to look through your most liked posts and look through the incredible content that you’ve previously enjoyed.